We combined our 25 years of supply chain and Route to Market (RtM) optimisation experience with capabilities of SupplyVue, a powerful supply chain analytical tool developed by our partner Concentra Analytics to help our clients achieve:
- 40-60% inventory reduction
- 3-5% manufacturing cost reduction
- 1-3% materials cost reduction
- 3-5% logistics cost reduction
- 20% waste reduction
- Up to 20% customer service improvement
- Up to 15% sales uplift
Our digital supply chain and RtM assessment will help you to achieve data-driven decision making
- To understand the true status of your supply chain and RtM performance
- To generate a common understanding and agreement on why your supply chain and RtM are performing at that level
- To test and simulate alternative approaches and to agree on the preferred approach for the business based on seeing how your supply chain and RtM would have performed had those approaches been applied
- To create and agree a case for the change
To see examples of how clients in various industries have benefited from digital supply chain and RtM assessment, read our case studies.
3 Steps to a World Class Digital Supply Chain and RtM
Step 1 – Contact Enchange and let us know your main supply chain or RtM issues
We will focus on what concerns you the most in your operations e.g.:
- How can I improve forecasting accuracy?
- Are my supply plans synchronised with demand?
- Do we have the right stock in the right location?
- How do I segment my SKUs?
- What are my levels of brand distribution by outlet?
Step 2 – Run the Enchange Digital Supply Chain and RtM Assessment
What is involved:
- We have an initial discussion either face to face or via video conference to better understand your operations
- We agree the initial area of focus in your business
- We collect the agreed supply chain / RtM data from your organisation
- We use the ground breaking tool SupplyVue to analyse your data
- We present the results back to you
You can learn more about how SupplyVue can help you to transform your supply chain and RtM performance here.
Step 3 – Implementation & Digital Supply Chain Transformation
After your Digital Supply Chain Assessment is completed, we will:
- Jointly agree priorities for the initial implementation programme
- Jointly agree timings with the aim of delivering benefit within 3-6 months
- Set out the path to ongoing digital supply chain and RtM transformation with the added benefit to achieve truly data-driven supply chain planning capability in your business.
You can read case study examples of previous Enchange Digital Supply Chain Assessments here.
What you should do now
Need more information?
- Find out more about the clients who have benefited from our services here
- Learn more about our services and see how we can help you to transform your supply chain, click here
- To see what our clients have said about us read our testimonials here
- If you would like to connect with us find our contact details and links to our social media accounts here