We combined our 25 years of supply chain optimisation experience with capabilities of SupplyVue, a powerful supply chain analytical tool developed by our partner Concentra Analytics to help our clients achieve:
- 40-60% inventory reduction
- 3-5% manufacturing cost reduction
- 1-3% materials cost reduction
- 3-5% logistics cost reduction
- 20% waste reduction
- Up to 20% customer service improvement
- Up to 15% sales uplift
Our digital supply chain assessment will help you to achieve data-driven supply chain decision making
- To understand the true status of your supply chain performance
- To generate a common understanding and agreement on why your supply chain is performing at that level
- To test and simulate alternative approaches and to agree on the preferred approach for the business based on seeing how your supply chain would have performed had those approaches been applied
- To create and agree a case for the change
To see examples of how clients in various industries have benefited from digital supply chain assessment, read our case studies.
3 Steps to a World Class Digital Supply Chain
Step 1 – Contact Enchange and let us know your main supply chain issues
We will focus on what concerns you the most in your supply chain operations e.g.:
- How can I improve forecasting accuracy?
- Are my supply plans synchronised with demand?
- Do we have the right stock in the right location?
Step 2 – Run the Enchange Digital Supply Chain Assessment
What is involved:
- We have an initial discussion either face to face or via video conference to better understand your supply chain
- We agree the initial area of focus in your business
- We collect the agreed supply chain data from your organisation
- We use the groundbreaking tool SupplyVue to analyse your supply chain
- We present the results back to you
You can learn more about how SupplyVue can help you to transform your supply chain performance here.
Step 3 – Implementation & Digital Supply Chain Transformation
After your Digital Supply Chain Assessment is completed, we will:
- Jointly agree priorities for the initial implementation programme
- Jointly agree timings with the aim of delivering benefit within 3 months
- Set out the path to ongoing digital supply chain transformation with the added benefit to achieve truly data-driven supply chain planning capability in your business.
You can read case study examples of previous Enchange Digital Supply Chain Assessments here.
What you should do now
Need more information?
- Find out more about the clients who have benefited from our services here
- Learn more about our services and see how we can help you to transform your supply chain, click here
- To see what our clients have said about us read our testimonials here
- If you would like to connect with us find our contact details and links to our social media accounts here