We help clients to implement real and lasting improvements in their route to market and supply chain performance. We have successfully completed hundreds of projects, many of which have been large scale, multi-site programmes. The Enchange role is usually one of expert resource in a facilitating and coaching capacity. Our approach is ‘hands-on’ and practical, implementing speedy and sustainable supply chain and RtM change for clients.
- bespoke consultancy projects,
- interim management
- supply chain analytic and diagnostic software solutions designed to turn your data into actionable insights to pinpoint areas of improvement.
A major challenge for organisations, especially in the emerging markets in Africa and South-East Asia, for example, is getting product to market in a timely and cost effective manner. This always results in lower sales than would otherwise be the case.
Our experience in these markets is that companies often lack effective execution even if they have a well-defined strategy (which many don’t).
Enchange has pioneered a Route to Market (RtM) programme that enables companies to analyse and benchmark their current RtM performance and implement effective RtM solutions. We call our methodology 20 Steps to Route to Market Excellence, read more here.
For our clients, this always delivers a sales uplift of at least 15% and often much more.
- Methodology and tools pioneered by Enchange – we have been making this happening for clients for 25 years
- Sales Organisation. Transforming the performance of your sales, trade marketing and merchandising teams.
- Distributors. Solutions that can deliver maximum distributor performance without the cost of maintaining own direct distribution.
Managing highly complex supply chain operations is a real challenge. To protect themselves, supply chain managers are buffering supply chains with inventory and lead-times. The real issue has become the need for supply chain managers to understand and manage this complexity but they lack the tools to do so ….
… until now. Our Supply Chain Analytical solution enables supply chain decision makers to visualise and manage the performance of their end-to-end supply chain. SupplyVue enables:
- Route cause analysis – e.g. for inventory optimisation
- Supply chain modelling to test & deliver improved performance
- State of the art dashboards to monitor performance
Enchange has played a leading role in managing complex change that has delivered sustained supply chain improvement and bottom line savings, often totalling millions of Euros. We optimise processes and supporting IT tools to best practice standards. We partner with and train client teams to achieve sustained performance improvement. Processes include:
- Supplier Collaboration
- Production Planning,
- Inventory Optimisation
- Distribution Integration
- Order to cash
Our clients benefit from flexible Enchange support. As consultants, interim managers or analytics experts, we have the expertise to drive change and improve performance across the extended supply chain from materials supply to the point of final sale. We make things happen for clients.