Enchange was commissioned to undertake a detailed analysis and assessment of a supermarket chain in Romania.
Acquired by a Private Equity firm, the company had enjoyed a dominant position in its sector of the market.
A Walk Through Organisation Assessment identified several critical areas of the business that required significant intervention including:
- Supply chain control issues
- Store layout
- Buying strategy
- Supplier management
Internal management capability was also assessed. Enchange was retained to kick start and project manage the subsequent change management programme.
- Supply chain control was re-established
- Logistics improvements (centralised warehousing and store deliveries) implemented
- Store layout plans commissioned,
- New buying strategy implemented
- New management organisation put in place
The programme laid the foundation for expansion of the supermarket chain and a subsequent successful exit.
How can Enchange help your business?
To find out how we can help your business, and to enquire about our services please contact us.