- A multinational brewer wished to improve its Route to Market (RTM). The brewer had three breweries and several regional offices and depots.
- Enchange was engaged to support the programme. Guiding an internal client team, Enchange analysed current operations, and designed and implemented a new RTM platform.
- The centre piece of the Project was a Distributor Partnership Programme. The Sales & Operational Planning processes and Balanced Scorecard were extended into the distributive supply chain. The programme dramatically improved distribution effectiveness & cost.
- Distribution network optimised.
- Major improvement in market information including at point of sale.
- New National Distribution Centre started.
- Programme financial benefits (from sales uplift & reduced logistics costs) estimated at $2-3m per annum.
What you should do now?
- If you would like us to improve your RtM execution – to increase brand distribution volume and profit growth, contact us for a Free RtM Session. During this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your RtM goals and suggest strategies to achieve RtM excellence in execution.
- For further details on our methodology 20 Steps to Route to Market Excellence, read here.
- To understand the capability of your distributors to achieve your sales objectives download our Free Distributor Assessment Tool here.
- To learn practical, hands-on advice on how to improve your distribution operations download our RtM Improvement E-Book here.
- If you would like to learn more visit our blog for more insight on RtM.