As in most businesses, newly implemented SAP systems require a change in business process. To enable this change, Enchange was invited to be part of this project by working with the organisation to re-design their Order-To-Cash business processes, building strong and disciplined process ownership with clearly defined roles, responsibilities and accountability.
The project scope included:
- Customer Order to Sales
- Sales to Customer Service
- Setup to Deliver
- Delivery to Invoice
- Invoice to Cash
After SAP implementation, there was a clear need to make some immediate and demonstrably valuable fixes to the client’s supply chain processes. A need was also identified to eliminate “silos” between supply chain departments.
The project delivered improved process disciplines, performance measurement and management, and identified actions that stabilised the Order-To-Cash process.
The project successfully delivered
- Redesigned Order-To-Cash process to ensure SAP alignment.
- SAP optimisation to ensure data integrity, accurate reporting tools and improved data management.
- Document procedures with clear purpose, scope, activities, reports, roles, responsibilities, alignment and accountability.
- Restructuring of departments, roles and responsibilities to ensure business process accountability.
How can Enchange help your business?
To find out how we can help your business, and to enquire about our services please contact us.