Our team of experts have extensive experience delivering supply chain and Route to Market improvement and have worked for a number of multinational companies in operational an consultancy roles as well.
Ross is a consistently high-performing Senior Executive who has 20 years’ experience managing consumer goods businesses.
- RtM Subject Matter Expert including strategy, territory mapping, coverage, outlet & channel classification, RtM structure, key account management, tool kit development, trade engagement, sales role profiling, telemarketing, reward, training, KPI’s & change management
- Early career in sales & merchandising for William Grant & Sons, Showering’s (Allied Domecq) and Diageo
- Senior Positions at British American Tobacco in Trade Marketing, Sales Management, Trade Development & Management, Horeca (on trade), Key Account Management
- Country Manager BAT Ireland, responsible for €300 million business. Managed trade marketing & supply chain transformation, including new trade marketing and distribution model, production transfer, outsourcing of pick & pack operation, distribution outsourcing, factory closure
- Cross Border Sales Roles at BAT across East and West Europe. Responsible for 14% of the regions sales and operational cross border sales plans across 33 countries
- Enchange Senior Manager advising clients such as Japan Tobacco International, Unilever, Heineken, Reckitt Benckiser, Danone
Michael Thompson is the founder of Enchange. He has extensive international consultancy and management experience across many industrial and commercial sectors with work that has varied from short term engagements to large scale multi-site supply chain and organisation redesign projects.
- Supply Chain, RtM & Organisation Transformation expert with success at national, regional and global levels. Highly knowledgeable in supply chain, RtM and organisation data analytics. Successfully directed, led or delivered over 100 projects with financial improvements from several £100k’s to over £40m. These have included complex corporate restructuring, and supply chain and route to market transformations in multinational environments.
- Experience in many aspects of client operations including strategy, supply chain, Route to Market, logistics & distribution, marketing, sales, finance, human resources, production, quality assurance and information systems.
- Sectors. Brewing, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Tobacco, Beverages, Food Processing, Logistics, Distribution, Automotive, Construction, Advertising, Utilities, Telecommunications, Private Equity
- Clients include: Heineken, SABMiller, Guinness, Unilever, British American Tobacco, GSK, Novartis, Arysta LifeScience, Advent International, AIG, EBRD.
Ratib is a Project Manager with over 20 years of management, supply chain and RtM consulting experience in Turkey, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He has a broad range of sector experience that includes FMCG, retail, financial institutions, telecommunications and technology, including with multinational clients. Ratib has worked for Enchange since 2012.
- RtM Experience. Distribution network planning & Optimisation, Distributor portfolio and channel Management, Economic modelling, Route Optimisation including regular updates of customer database, journey and route plans for all channels, Incentıve Scheme Development, Auditing RtM compliance, Generate and implement RtM metrics dashboard and monitoring tools & processes.
- Projects have included major transformations that have delivered profound change for clients and contributed major cost savings with annualised benefits of up to £100 million.
- Project Management & Style. Led numerous multi-ethnic and cross-functional teams on many projects including with multiple work-streams for multinational clients. His engaging style helps deliver results, whether it is working with senior management and stakeholders or when training and coaching senior and operational managers.
Phuoc is Senior Route to Market (RtM) and Commercial Consultant with over 24 years’ experience in the FMCG and Oil & Gas sectors working in emerging markets of South East Asia including Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos. His FMCG experience includes food and non-food categories, such as family-nutrition, spirits & beverages and dairy. He held several senior commercial, sales and distribution development roles in Vietnam with four FMCG multinationals and across Indochina with another FMCG multinational. He is highly experienced in establishing and growing RtM operations including set up of sales teams, strategy development, training, direct and indirect distribution management and execution.
- Route to Market. Expert in RtM strategy, channel strategy, direct and indirect distributor assessment/selection and development, market & channel profitability, coverage & distribution management, key account management, audit and distributor management system, people planning/development and training, budget setting and cost to serve analysis planning.
- Expert in sales force development and management, distributor network development and management, trade marketing management, people planning/budgeting/recruitment and development.
- Brand Building. Expert in marketing management including consumer marketing and shopper marketing from market insight, opportunity assessment & targeting, strategic focus, brand position to brand development plan and execution/monitor.
- Leadership. Three years’ experience as General Manager for an FMCG multinational in Vietnam. Seven years’ experience as General Manager for another FMCG multinational in Vietnam and Regional Sales Director for Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar.
What you should do now
- If you would like us to improve your RtM execution – to increase brand distribution volume and profit growth, contact us for a Free RtM Session. During this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your RtM goals and suggest strategies to achieve RtM excellence in execution.
- If you would like to learn more visit our blog for more insight on RtM.