Our clients have the opportunity to engage supply chain and operational experts through our Supply Chain Talent Hub. Our supply chain professionals are subject matter experts with decades of experience gained in operational and consultancy roles. They are able to drive change within your organisation by supporting key projects, for example on a temporary or part-time basis, or in an operational capacity on an interim basis.
Currently Available Supply Chain Professionals
Enchange only works with the leading supply chain, logistics, route to market / distribution and IT professionals in the world. Some of these professionals are available now:
- Supply Chain Expert – Project Manager (Director Level)
- Tobacco Production & Engineering Expert – Project Manager Level
- IT Expert – Project Manager Level
- Senior Supply Chain Executive & Consultant – Project Manager Level
In Outline Our Interim Management Service
- Terms of Reference Enchange interim management contracts include specific terms of reference and deliverables. These are drafted in response to a client brief and agreed at the outset of the assignment.
- Duration Our interim management assignments can be of any duration.
- Value. Our interim management fees are based on a 25% discount of our rate card.
- Client satisfaction We monitor all projects on a weekly basis, and keep in close contact with clients during an assignment to ensure that the terms of reference are being delivered or updated deliverables are agreed. In summary, we ensure our clients’ satisfaction.
- Skills transfer A major element of our interim management (and consultancy) work is ensuring skills transfer to client managers and staff. Our aim is always client self-sufficiency.
- Contract administration We can, if needed, provide all contract administration such as travel and accommodation for the interim manager